Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire.

Cheshire.

Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty
PostSubject: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty4/1/2017, 7:54 am

So I'm 55 kilos at the moment and my UGW is 48/50 kilos.
My plan is to eat as cleanly as possible and have a maximum calories goal of 1200 a day. Any support or stuff is welcomed because I feel like no one gets me.
Wish me luck x
Back to top Go down
Cheshire.

Cheshire.

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty4/1/2017, 7:58 am

1st of April
Coffee black
Taboulé 143
Strawberries 35
Snacks 201
Carrots 7
1 merguez sausage 120
Fries 1 handful 100 Ish
Total 613-84=529
CW 55 kilos
Back to top Go down
Cheshire.

Cheshire.

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty4/1/2017, 12:02 pm

Binged so if I don't eat dinner I'm at 1102 calories but if I do eat something then I'm at 1302 calories so I don't know what to do because if I eat then I'm over my calorie limit but if I don't eat then my parents are gonna yell at me plus I have to take my antidepressant with food so I'm really not sure why to do. I'll probably just have a large salad that looks like a lot of food but is less than 100 calories so I can take my antidepressant.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire.

Cheshire.

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty4/2/2017, 3:29 am

2nd of April
CW 54.4 lost .6 even with yesterday's binge
Back to top Go down
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty4/2/2017, 10:27 am

Hi. Smile I'm happy to support others.

I think generally it's better to have something else small, with pills. And living at home is hard, too. You did well. You were probably still under your BMR, even. Don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire.

Cheshire.

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty4/7/2017, 12:53 pm

54.4 kilos on Monday. Sorry for not updating been on a school trip to Venice. Will update weight tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary    Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheshire.'s food diary and weight diary
Page 1 of 1