Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amy's food diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thinderella

Thinderella

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty2/19/2017, 10:59 pm

I thought I'd also update my journey on here, I haven't weighed myself in a while, will do that tomorrow.
Here's my meal plan for the next days (btw I don't always count the calories exactly I just try to eat pretty much the same everday and I also add calories sometimes because I'm not sure) Actually I was sticking to this a few days ago but then I was so stupid to go out and eat a huge salad with my friends and that started my binge cycle and I really have to stop. So I'm sticking to it again. The calories fluctuate sometimes because of breakfast and snacks but yeah. I'm vegan btw (for around 1 1/2 years now).

Breakfast:
2 Almonds (14)

School:
5 Raisins (10)
3 Almonds (21)

Lunch:
Salad:
1 can beans (220 - 250)
1 bell pepper (50)
1 carrot (45)
1/2 avocado (100 - 160)
6 cherry tomatoes (20)
Coriander seeds (10)
1 tsp chia seeds (22)
Salt & pepper

Snack:
1/2 apple (50)

Dinner:
1 broccoli head (100 - 150)
2 mushrooms (15)
salt & pepper

Total around 800 calories.
Hope I can do this.

And I also try to eat pretty healthy and as glutenfree as possible and take multivitamins everyday and try to drink one cup of green tea everyday.
Back to top Go down
Thinderella

Thinderella

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty2/21/2017, 10:06 am

Okay so today I pretty much stuck with this but I ate a whole avocado and no mushrooms and no apple and just a few bites of broccoli. And I didn't drink any tea.
I sill haven't weighed myself I'm actually scared but I def have to do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Arabelle Rose
Admin
Arabelle Rose

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty2/21/2017, 11:04 am

Avocados are good! They have potassium in them!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/arabellerose
Thinderella

Thinderella

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty2/22/2017, 11:00 am

Oh really? Well that's okay then I guess. I didn't know about the nutrition in avocados, thanks Smile
Okay so today I didn't weigh myself either *sigh* and I wasn't home all day so I couldn't stick to my meal plan. I had 10 almonds (70) 1 raisin (2) and two small bags of the dried strawberries by Urban fruit (204). Which means I had around 280 calories. Which I don't really know how to feel about because I'm scared that it might trigger a binge but I mean it's good that I ate that low right? Well anyway... when am I finally gonna get up the courage to weigh myself?!
Back to top Go down
Thinderella

Thinderella

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty2/23/2017, 10:13 am

Okay so today I finally weighed myself! And I'm at 123.2 lbs which means all the food and water weight is gone. Now that I think about since it's been quite a while that I weighed myself, it's not possible that I weighed around 130 just a few days ago... well anyways I'm glad, I could probably not handle more than this weight anyway.
Today I had 15 Almonds (105) and my salad for lunch (around 500?) and a bite of the vegan pad thai (50?) my friend brought to school. Which means I stayed around 660 to 700 calories and I feel horrible tbh. Idk it just feels like so much in comparison to yesterday? Ugh... but since I definitely don't want to end up binging, I have to stick to my salad, so high in calories, but it keeps me from binging and gives me energy throughout the day. And I also don't want my metabolism to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Thinderella

Thinderella

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty2/24/2017, 10:55 pm

So yesterday I binged just because I was stupid enough to buy those vegan shortbread hearts but they looked so good ... and they tasted even better. Fml I really need to get back on track, no binging today.
Back to top Go down
Thinderella

Thinderella

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty3/7/2017, 10:16 am

Okay so I have a very very binge week behind me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amy's food diary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's food diary    Amy's food diary  Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's food diary