Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Depressed when I first wake up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones49

Depressed when I first wake up  Empty
PostSubject: Depressed when I first wake up    Depressed when I first wake up  Empty3/4/2017, 8:15 pm

I'm prone to eating crap right when i get up . I must have nightmares or something.
Back to top Go down
Arabelle Rose
Admin
Arabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Depressed when I first wake up    Depressed when I first wake up  Empty3/8/2017, 2:43 pm

I get this often too...I try to watch something that cheers me up!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/arabellerose
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Depressed when I first wake up    Depressed when I first wake up  Empty3/9/2017, 11:09 am

Hey.

My depression is a lot worse when I first wake up. It's a feature for some people.

For me, it helps to start my day with something pleasant and calming. I'll put coffee on to brew, and while it's making, I spend a few minutes petting and greeting each of the cats, especially mine (corny, I know, but they like it and I do too). Then I drink my coffee in the chair while I browse humor or thinspo or whatever on my phone. Then, after that, I start doing my chores.

Maybe it would help to have some low-calorie snacks on hand for when you get up? You could pick something that takes awhile to eat, like half a grapefruit, or another "project" food. And fill up on hot drinks while you eat. Then when you're done, have something planned to do right away.
Back to top Go down
MiniSweetSmoke

MiniSweetSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Depressed when I first wake up    Depressed when I first wake up  Empty3/24/2017, 11:49 pm

If you think it has to do with the quality of your sleep.
If you have the money you should get a new pillow/blankets maybe even a mattress topper, then download a white noise app and a sleep tracker.

If you keep track of what you're doing before bed and how it affects your sleep it may decrease morning depression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed when I first wake up    Depressed when I first wake up  Empty

Back to top Go down

Depressed when I first wake up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dying to Be Thin :: Mental Health Issues :: Mental Health Issues (General) :: Depression-
Jump to: