Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No More Set Calories

Go down 
+2
dropdeadskinny
TinyRose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TinyRose

TinyRose

No More Set Calories Empty
PostSubject: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty2/26/2017, 10:04 am

I am sick of calories goals and overeating and all that crap.

I have done this in the past and it helped a lot which is why I'm coming back to it. Right now I am going to eat as little as possible. I can only eat when people are around because any other time I am just eating in vain.

I will drastically reduce how much I am weighing myself from 3 times a day to once a week. This has always been hard for me because I am addicted to the scales but for some reason not knowing how much I lost or if I gained, it motivates me!

I often have to eat dinner with my family which is horrible because it is the most calorific meal of the day and it can contain up to 1000 calories! How fucking sick is that?! That is way more than I'd eat in a day and they choose for it to be in one meal.

There is another thing I wanted to try and that is having a binge once a week. I know it's a lot and I feel like a fatass for allowing it but it really helps with cravings and breaking stubborn plateaus. I'm not talking about 3000 calorie binges (I have actually gone that far in the past unfortunately) but just a 1200 calorie binge. It's still a deficit so I might lose weight but I'll probably only be eating no more than 400-500 calories so who knows. I feel like this might work and I need to lose 10 lbs by March 18th. Haven't eaten anything yet today so Sunday, the first day of the week is when I start. Perfect! Also this site with it's helpful tips&tricks not to mention amazing thinspo will help motivate me! This is my plan, I hope it works!
Back to top Go down
dropdeadskinny

dropdeadskinny

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty2/27/2017, 10:17 am

I like this idea. Not counting, just eating as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
TinyRose

TinyRose

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty2/28/2017, 7:57 am

I was going to update 2-3 times a week but that doesn't really make sense. I need people to keep account of me. I feel like I do better knowing that if I mess up I am letting others down and that helps motivate me to keep going because I don't want to fail you guys.

Sunday I ate 1000 calories (-_-) and yesterday I had 346 cals. I can tell I'm less bloated and staying away from that scale is like a drug addict staying away.from drugs, I feel so incomplete not knowing the number.

My mood right now is... I'm not sure, I'm not sad or happy.  I guess I'm nothing. I hope I can do well today. My mom was talking about going out for icecream so I'm a bit worried about that but maybe it won't be a problem if I have something really low cal for lunch. I have to eat lunch to get through the day because when my blood sugar tanks so does my mood and I feel like crap but I have my ways of avoiding dinner so I try to only eat lunch everyday.

That's all I have to say and all that is on my mind right now is "WHAT IS MY WEIGHT?!" like I'm obsessed. I'll update again in the morning or tonight what I ate. Probably tomorrow morning because when it's night all I wanna do is sleep. Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
TinyRose

TinyRose

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty3/1/2017, 8:26 am

I am in a great mood today! Yesterday I was depressed and sad but I had the best night sleep! I haven't slept that well in ages it's crazy. Anyway yesterdays intake was 600 so that's awesome.

I was really hungry this morning so I made myself two pieces of toast with butter and it was 200 calories. I know it's not the healthiest thing in the world but it filled me up. I have decided that I'm not going to do the 1200 cal "binge" day once a week, I just feel like it won't work.

I literally almost forgot about the no scale rule I made for myself and almost jumped on it but then I was like "wait I shouldn't be doing this should I?." Lol I'm a goof.

I want to lose 4 lbs by the end of the week. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up especially since it's only Wednesday, but I need this. I don't know why I am in such good mood I feel like I could fly to the moon or something!

Anyway have a great day!
Back to top Go down
whitewestie

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty3/1/2017, 10:15 am

Hey TinyRose! I dont like counting calories either. i also will only keep a food journal for like 3 days, then i quit writing down in it. i also have my blood sugar tank midday like u. thats when i have to eat something, cuz i feel ill. then those calories will get worked off thru rest of my day. So i only have coffee every morning. Isnt that crazy, right..a 1000 calorie big dinner? who even needs that much?? Plus that needs to be burned off.
Back to top Go down
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty3/9/2017, 1:04 pm

Hey. I hope it's okay if I follow/support.

Your method is how I eat, too. Smile I don't track calories, I just eat as little as possible, focus on protein and vegetables, and try to eat only when others are around. I get stressed when I count calories, and end up in b/p hell.

Anyway, good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
cymmetry

cymmetry

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty4/3/2017, 12:36 pm

this is my method too. Smile
good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
http://theatticisalie.com
viceroy

viceroy

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty5/12/2017, 3:40 pm

I do both! It works a lot better for me than trying to stick to a set calorie intake/plan. I just get into a restrictive mindset and bam~

Good luck, OP. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Set Calories   No More Set Calories Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Set Calories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dying to Be Thin :: Ana/Mia/OSFED/ect. :: Ana/Mia/OSFED/ect. (General) :: Ana-
Jump to: