Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing miracle foods :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BestLittleBoyInTheWorld

BestLittleBoyInTheWorld

Amazing miracle foods :) Empty
PostSubject: Amazing miracle foods :)   Amazing miracle foods :) Empty2/24/2017, 8:22 pm

Foods that are just amazing and surprisingly low calorie as well! 
-Becel light margarine (35 cal)
-Sugar free jello (5 cal)
-Persimmons (30 cal)
-Sugar free yogurt (35 cal)
-Egg whites (30 cal)
and of course

-Celery (0 cal)

Feel free to add some of your own!
Back to top Go down
Arabelle Rose
Admin
Arabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amazing miracle foods :)   Amazing miracle foods :) Empty2/25/2017, 12:17 pm

Granny Smith Apples, only 72 cals!

Also rice cakes, Quaker Lightly Salted ones are only 35 cals!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/arabellerose
lighterthanair

PostSubject: Re: Amazing miracle foods :)   Amazing miracle foods :) Empty3/2/2017, 11:21 pm

I am looking all over the place for something called "Miracle Noodles" yI keep hearing people talk about. I think they are 35 calories a serving? I've seen some great recipes for them and I once I find them I will probably live off them lol
Back to top Go down
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Amazing miracle foods :)   Amazing miracle foods :) Empty3/9/2017, 10:56 am

Hey, for Miracle Noodles, check in the refrigerated sections, with the produce and pre-bagged greens. That's where I find mine. Smile

Mandarins are amazing, and only about 30-35 calories each.

Small stone fruits, too, like plums or nectarines, are really low calorie. Cherries are only 5 cal each average.

Melon! 100 g of cantaloupe is 35 cal, 100 g of watermelon is 30 cal, 100 g of honeydew is 36 cal.

Raw vegetables are obviously low, but radishes are a favorite snack for me. They're only 1 calorie apiece, average. Cabbage is really low calorie, too. I use it as a substitute for noodles in soups. 100 g of shredded cabbage is 25 cal.

A cup of air popped popcorn is only 30-35 calories. I put garlic salt and a bit of spray butter on mine, or sometimes powdered splenda and cinnamon.

Broth. I love broth. I have days where I just live on this and nothing else.

For meals, I really like tuna and crackers right now. Five whole grain crackers and 4 oz of canned tuna is only a couple of hundred calories, plus a lot of protein. I add a little bit of pickle to mine, and black pepper. 200 is a lot at once for some people, I know, but keeps me full for a long time, and looks like a normal amount of food in front of roommates, especially if I throw some steamed broccoli on the side.

I'll be back when I think of more, lol.
Back to top Go down
TheSingingEmma

PostSubject: Re: Amazing miracle foods :)   Amazing miracle foods :) Empty5/13/2017, 4:41 pm

Cottage cheese is so amazing. I used to be a massive cheese addict so for me it's a real treat haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing miracle foods :)   Amazing miracle foods :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing miracle foods :)
Page 1 of 1