Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Copyright/DMCA Takedown Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabelle Rose
Admin
Arabelle Rose

Copyright/DMCA Takedown Requests Empty
PostSubject: Copyright/DMCA Takedown Requests   Copyright/DMCA Takedown Requests Empty2/9/2017, 1:36 am

Note: the email address DyingToBeThinCopyright@gmail.com is ONLY to be used for take down requests and other legal purposes.  All other messages will not be responded to and will be deleted.

If you have (alleged) copyrighted material that you believe to be posted on this site, please get in touch with me to see what we can do.  

Most of the time, if you want me to take it down, just email me at DyingToBeThinCopyright@gmail.com and I'll just take it down.  Like if YOU have recovered and found pics of YOURSELF here, I'll take it down.  However I would advise you to remember that the internet is forever and because this is a forum it could end up on here again, or on other sites.  Stay safe.

Only If you wanna go the legal route (a DMCA Takedown Request):

You must be willing to provide the following:

• A signature of you or someone acting on your behalf that is authorized to take down the alleged copyrighted material

• Identification and either the forum it is in, or the URL (URL will be fastest) on which the copyrighted material is.

• Statement that the the person whom is the complaining party has good faith belief that that the material is used in a manner not authorized by the copyright owner.

• A statement that the info is correct, under penalty of perjury, and that the complaining party either is the owner of the alleged copyrighted material or is authorized to act on their behalf.

For a DMCA Takedown Request contact me at DyingToBeThinCopyright@gmail.com and we will go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/arabellerose

Copyright/DMCA Takedown Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dying to Be Thin :: General Info :: About (Read Rules First)-
Jump to: