Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrence's ED Shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrence

Terrence

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty2/13/2017, 4:29 pm

13th February, 2017.

Ate a cracker in the early morning. Didn't feel hungry for the rest of the day. Ate a Quorn sausage roll in the mid-afternoon because I felt very faint whilst walking around. Felt horrible and about to collapse on the way back from today's long walk (fucking epilepsy!) and went into McDonald's just because I didn't want to have a fit outdoors. Sat down, pretended to be waiting for a friend, eventually got pressure-sold some food. Had an ice cream cone and a blueberry muffin. Stayed sitting there until I felt strong enough to walk home. 941kcal for the day.
Back to top Go down
The_struggle_of_happiness

The_struggle_of_happiness

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty2/13/2017, 5:15 pm

941 cals isnt bad. Good job. Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Arabelle Rose
Admin
Arabelle Rose

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty2/13/2017, 9:27 pm

Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/arabellerose
Terrence

Terrence

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty2/28/2017, 7:28 pm

Hello again! Sorry for my absence. I was on holiday. I went to London and fasted for two days. I'm 130lbs now. I find I've lost interest in food. I looked at myself in the mirror in the lift coming home today and for a minute I looked thin.
Back to top Go down
Terrence

Terrence

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty4/9/2017, 10:49 am

Sorry I disappeared so long. I forgot the URL for this site! Hello again. I've barely been eating at all, yet I seem to be stuck at 130-134lbs. I can't get any weight shifted at all. I blame the fucking Seroquel.
Back to top Go down
Terrence

Terrence

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty5/8/2017, 5:40 am

Been up and down, but I've been eating under 800 consistently for a week and a half and am down to 127.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrence's ED Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence's ED Shit   Terrence's ED Shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrence's ED Shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dying to Be Thin :: Ana/Mia/OSFED/ect. :: Ana/Mia/OSFED/ect. (General) :: Ana-
Jump to: