Dying to Be Thin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying to Be Thin

For people whom have any eating disorders (AN, BN, OSFED, etc.) don't want recovery at this point in their life to talk about their lives without shame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabelle Rose
Admin
Arabelle Rose

Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)! Empty
PostSubject: Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)!   Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)! Empty2/13/2017, 12:32 pm

Here is a to the documentary that inspired the sites name!

In fact I went to Methodist Hospitals ED Program, it's now called Melrose Center, St. Louis Park location, they suck and are a fat farm, and it's basically considered another part of the hospital even tho it's just near the hospital. I know this because in my records it's recorded as a "Outpatient Hospital Visit."

Here's a link (works as of 12:33pm 02/13/2017, PM or Tweet me if it doesn't): https://youtu.be/2-uBZk89qM0
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/arabellerose
The_struggle_of_happiness

The_struggle_of_happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)!   Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)! Empty2/13/2017, 6:05 pm

Im watching it tonight!
Back to top Go down
whitewestie

PostSubject: Re: Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)!   Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)! Empty3/1/2017, 12:13 pm

Hi Arabelle Rose! I just watched this Doc. It finally played all the way thru today for me on YT. cuz i had tried before and it would stop playing on me. About the ballerinas, right? alot of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)!   Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying to Be Thin (hey it's us lol jk)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dying to Be Thin :: Inspiration :: Inspiration (General) :: Movies/TV/Documentaries-
Jump to: